Sunday, April 22, 2012

Personalized Monogram Vase and Black Coaster Tile

Monogrammed Vase-$10
Monogrammed Black Tile Coaster with Metallic Silver Font
My son has the most beautiful girlfriend-both inside and out. I, umm.... I mean he is very blessed to have her in his life. She is truly all a young man and his mother could ask for in their lives:) Anyway, today is her 21st birthday and here are a few of the goodies I made for her on this special birthday:) We love you Stephanie!!!

The personalized black 4x4 coaster is shown here with metallic silver font, but color is chosen by customer. To the right is a simple, yet elegant vase that can be personalized with a graphic and monogram. 

Ready to order? E-mail me at SophiasCraftyCreations@aol.com with name for personalization, and the item (s) you would like. Once I confirm your order I’ll reply with a PayPal invoice and start on your custom products right away! No shipping on local Tallahassee area pick-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment